HEY GIRLFRIEND, I'M TRACI!
Most days you can find me at home working away or at Target. #iambasic
I am mostly known for being hilarious.
I love serving the world by empowering and encouraging women to be fearless.
The things I am most passionate about in life are helping others see their worth and having fun with my little family.
I photograph women who struggle with being confident and loving themselves.
I am lucky to be able to change someone's self-perspective by showing them the beauty that I, and others, see in them. It's what I live for.
When I’m not busy shooting, editing, or being a boss, you can catch me taking selfies with my pomeranian pup, Charli, possibly traveling to Portland, or attempting DIY around the house with my amazing husband.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I'm addicted to Starbuck's Salted Caramel (white) Mocha SO much that I now have all the ingredients and make it at home every morning.
2. I'm obsessed with mongolian grill restaurants.
3. This year I realized I don't love traveling as much as I thought... unless it's a national park. National parks are always a good idea. Especially Yosemite.
4. I suck at cooking & my husband is always scared to eat whatever I attempt to make.
5. My entire website reads as if I'm really perky & loud, but IRL I'm pretty soft spoken and monotone, but still hilarious. I'm only loud when I drink which is not often. (Is that a 6th thing?)
Still here? Let’s connect!