HEY GIRLFRIEND, I'M TRACI!
Most days you can find me at home looking my computer dead in the eyes or at Target. #livingthatbasiclife
I love serving the world by empowering and encouraging women to fearlessly love themselves in and out.
The things I am most passionate about in life are helping others see their worth and laughing with my little family.
I photograph women who struggle with being confident and loving themselves.
I am lucky to be able to change someone's self-perspective by showing them the beauty that I, and others, see in them. It's what I live for.
When I’m not busy shooting, editing, or being a boss, you can catch me taking selfies with my pomeranian pup, Charli, possibly traveling somewhere new, or attempting DIY around the house with my amazing husband.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I'm addicted to Starbuck's Salted Caramel (white) Mocha SO much that I now have all the ingredients and make it at home every morning.
2. I'm obsessed with mongolian grill restaurants and I am THE pickiest eater alive as in I eat like a 5 year old.
3. This year I realized I don't love traveling as much as I thought which I didn't even know was possible... unless it's a nature shit. Nature is always a good idea. Not camping though. I need roads that you can drive on and a near by hotel. Yosemite and the PNW give me alllll the heart eyes.
4. I suuuuuck at cooking & my husband is always scared to eat whatever I attempt to make. Typically, it gets thrown in the trash because it tastes like trash. So if you have any cooking skills or class suggestions, get at me.
5. IRL I'm pretty soft spoken and reserved at first. I'm only REAL outgoing when I drink which is not often. (Is that a 6th thing?)